Pune to Lavasa Taxi
Lavasa, a picturesque hill station in Maharashtra, is a famous tourist destination away from the maddening crowd and chaos of modern cities. Spectacular scenic vistas,
verdant landscape and an array of adventurous activities are the key attractions of the city which makes it an ideal retreat to unwind, refresh and indulge into
unfathomed fun and merriment. Lavasa is blessed with salubrious climate year-round which makes it a perfect weekend getaway from neighbouring cities of Mumbai and Pune.
From luxury hotels to budget accommodations, the hill station offers a wide range of accommodation choices that suit every discerning traveller.
Rejuvenate your senses amid exotic Ayurvedic massages and spa therapies or immerse yourself in sheer family fun, the hill station has every element to make your
holiday most cherished.
How to reach Lavasa from Pune
Pune Airport is the nearest airport to Lavasa and is accessible via good road connectivity. The city is approximately 67.2 km. from Pune Airport. Tourists can
board a flight till Pune and then hire a cab to reach this beautiful hill station. The roads are in good condition and ensure a comfortable journey.
The easiest and shortest route from Pune to Lavasa is via Temghar-Lavasa Road. It takes nearly 1 hour 58 minutes to reach the city from Pune.
The exciting meandering roads along the Temghar Ghat and astounding scenic vistas around will make your journey even more amazing and unforgettable.
Another longer road route from Pune to Lavasa is via Hinjawadi-Pirangut Road and Temghar-Lavas Road. This route takes approximately 2 hours 9 minutes to travel a
distance of 68.6 km. Hinjawadi-Pirangut Road is also in good condition but you can find it little congested because of city traffic. From Pirangut,
one has to continue straight through Ghotewade Phata Chowk to reach Temghar-Lavasa Road and then turn right towards Portofino Street to continue journey towards Lavasa.
There are several good eateries along the road where tourists can stop over to have a break and enjoy delicious meals.
Stopover to eat on the way to Lavasa from Pune -
On your way from Pune to Lavasa, you can stop over at Pirangut for a hearty meal. Some good eateries in Pirangut are Hotel DurgaBiriyani, Hotel Saiban, Hotel Jai
Bhavani and Hotel Mahek. Here you can get delicious Indian, Mughlai and Chinese food. Mulshi is another good stop over on your way to Lavasa from Pune.
You can enjoy delicious food at Paradise Cafe, Basho's Restaurant and Resort, MalharMachi, Hotel Shreepad and New Friend's Colony. The eating joints are
good for North Indian, Chinese and Maharashtrian delicacies.
Places to visit in Lavasa
- Temghar Dam - It is one of the most beautiful dams and a popular tourist attraction in Lavasa. It is a spectacular sight to witness
when the dam is flooded with water, with the stunning views of the Western Ghats at the background. It is also a famous picnic spot.
- Varasgaon Dam - A beautiful dam on the Mose River, it is the primary source of water supply to Pune. It is also called Veer Baaji Pasalkar Dam.
During monsoon, the hills around the dam appear lush green with beautiful waterfalls that add to the beauty of this place. It is a popular picnic spot
and several water sports are also performed here.
- Panshet Dam - The dam which was built around 1900s is a famous picnic spot and an ideal place for weekend outing with friends and family.
An array of water sports make the dam even more popular among visitors of all age group.
- Timings: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Open on: All days of the week
- Entry fees: Rs 250 per person for adults in weekdays; Rs 300 per person for adult in weekends; Rs 170 per children under 4 feet.
Places to Stay in Lavasa
Lavasa is a well-planned city and a popular weekend destination that offers an array of accommodation choices for travellers of every taste and budget.
The luxury hotels offer the finest indulgences of modern life like spa, swimming pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, gymnasium, well-appointed rooms and
dedicated services round-the-clock. There are many budget options as well, providing comfortable accommodation and modern amenities at a fair price.
- Fortune Select Dasve: A popular 4-star hotel, it offers swimming pool, banquet halls, restaurant and bar and internet facility. The hotel offers
the finest selection of wines, spirits and beers in Lavasa.
- Mercure Lavasa: It is a luxury hotel in Lavasa with restaurant, Wi-Fi, spacious rooms with modern amenities, lounge style bar and facilities for
corporate events and meetings.
- The Waterfront Shaw: The 4-star hotel offers modern facilities and well-appointed rooms for travellers with discerning taste. Suites are equipped
with separate living room, kitchenette with modern applications and room service. It also has a conference room that can accommodate up to 20 people.
- Ekaant - The Retreat: The amazing resort in Lavasa has tastefully furnished spacious rooms, multi-cuisine restaurant and breathtaking views of the
Sahyadri Mountains. The 4-star hotel enjoys a perfect mix of unbeatable location, solitude and modern infrastructure.
- Xthrill Adventure Academy: For adventurous tourists, camping in luxurious air-conditioned tents at Xthrill Adventure Academy is an experience to cherish forever.
Dining, conferencing and comfortable accommodation in commando tents with modern amenities ensure the most wonderful experience ever.
Places to shop in Lavasa
Though there are not many shopping options in Lavasa, Bamboosa is a good place to buy artefacts such as lamp shades, wall clocks, showpieces and furniture.
It is a renowned bamboo factory located in Lavasa. You can also buy gifts and beautiful souvenirs for your relatives and friends. Besides, local products,
arts, crafts and mementos are good shopping choices in Lavasa.
Activities to do in Lavasa
- If you love adventure and fun-filled family holiday, Lavasa is one of the finest places to enjoy a wide range of adventure sports like rappelling,
Pontoon boat rides, trekking, camping rock climbing, paint ball, etc.
- Lavasa promises an international water sports experience such as jet skiing, Pontoon boat rides, pedal boating, bumper boats and water volleyball.
- The city's Indoor Pitch & Putt Golf course will take you to a spectacular world of golf.
- There are several good spa centres in Lavasa that offer rejuvenating and therapeutic spa treatments for a relaxing weekend.
- Discover the hidden treasures of Lavasa on a refreshing nature walk. You may even across rare species of flowers and birds.
- Visit the famous bamboo factory in Lavasa and see the craftsmen working. Buy amazing bamboo artefacts like lamp shades, wall clocks, showpieces and furniture.
Weather at Lavasa
- Summer (March to mid-June) is moderate (6°C to 36 °C)
- Monsoon (June to August) brings heavy rainfall and humidity
- Winter (November to January) is much cooler and pleasant (12°C to 33°C)
- September and March is the best time to visit Lavasa as the weather is at its best and the hill station adorns itself in amazing scenic beauty.
- For summer, carry shorts, t-shirts, jeans and sunscreen to protect yourself from the heat, thought is generally moderate throughout the year
- Sweatshirts and lights woollens are perfect for winters
- If you visit Lavasa during June to September, which is the rainy season, do not forget to carry umbrella, raincoat and walking shoes
- To enjoy adventure sports, including water sports, make sure you carry the necessary items like strong trekking or boating shoes and perfect dress for
- Visit the city during Christmas or New Year and indulge in grand celebrations
- On your way from Pune to Lavasa, make sure that you do not speed up high as you may miss the amazing scenic beauty around. This is one of the
biggest attractions on the way to the hill station
Looking for the best taxi hire services from Pune to Lavasa? Bookcab has the best car rental services to Lavasa from Pune. Bookcab is India's leading chauffeur driven car hire company that provides the best Pune to Lavasa taxi experience. Bookcab gives a new definition to the online cab booking system from Pune to Lavasa with reliable and on-time cab services. Bookcab, the outstation specialist has a large fleet of cars to choose for a taxi from Pune to Lavasa at affordable prices. Bookcab provides affordable and reliable taxi services from Pune airport to Lavasa. Hire a taxi from Pune railway station to Lavasa. Hire a taxi to Lavasa from Pune for one way trips from Bookcab. Why pay for a round trip when it is a one way travel. The distance from Pune to Lavasa is 70 km and can be reached approximately in 33 mins. Thinking what is the weather in Lavasa? Check out the weather info, while travelling from Pune to Lavasa at Bookcab. Get accurate and reliable weather information and weather updates here. Bookcab has the information about Hotels in Lavasa. Find a place to stay from list of all Luxurious, Cheap and Budget hotels in Lavasa here.
We also provide one way taxi services from Pune to Lavasa.
Please click here to find taxi fare from Pune to Lavasa for all kinds of vehicles.